Friday, June 27, 2008

A mouse is in the house!!

So just as I published my last post, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. A MOUSE!!! I'm typing from a chair....on my knees....waiting for Steve to set a trap. I'm a tough girl, natural childbirth and all, but hey, I absolutely will NOT live in a house where a mouse might scamper across my feet, or run across my face as I sleep, or hop into the bathtub as I'm shaving, or infest my open jar of peanut butter with nasty mouse diseases. So if you don't hear from me for awhile, it's cuz I've moved into the pop-up camper out back. 

AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Three 22nds said...

LOL. You are just like my Julie. She is a tough, amazing woman. An amazing woman who become useless in the presence of rodents. Snakes are not popular either.

But Julie, do you really think there are fewer mice in your popup than your house? Thank about that one for a few minutes...