Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting to know Addie

Addie just asked me if she could answer "some questions like what color crayon would I want to be like we did a long time ago." Josie just joined in, so I thought I'd share their answers. I think this is from a 2008 version of Getting to Know Your Friends and Family.

1. What is your occupation (chores in their case)? A-doing dishes and setting the table and sometimes washing the grapes. Oh, and potty training Gwen. J-doing the laundry (taking it down to the basement), helping Ella do the shoes, and vacuuming

I have to add here that a few weeks ago the kids were all in front of the church for a mini kid sermon when our pastor asked them what chores they had to do. Most kids answered things like "make my bed" or "feed the cat." So when Josie's answer was "do the laundry," I think most people either thought she was a liar or that I was a total slave driver:0

2. What color are your socks right now? A-Not any color at all......I was gonna wear purple and white socks.....I love the short kind that don't go higher than my ankle. J-pink footy pajamas?
3. What are you listening to right now? A-Gwen and Ella singing and having a parade. J-"Hey Julie"
4. What was the last thing you ate? A-Peanut butter toast and Honey Nut Cheerios.  J- meatballs, potatoes and vegetables.....I mean Honey Nut Cheerios
5. Can you drive a stick shift? A-I can't drive anything at all. 
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A-Light blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A-I think it was Kendalyn. J-I think it was Grandma.
8. Do you like the person that sent this to you? A-What kind of question is that? (n/a)
9. How old are you today? A-7 J-5
10. Favorite drink? A-Water J-juice...apple
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? A-Baseball.....because I have a t-ball set. J-baseball.....cuz I like watching Mommy and Daddy
12. Have you ever died your hair? A-no
13. Pets? A-I caught 2 frogs named Freddy and Hopper, but I had to let them go last week.
14. Favorite Food? A-pizza, macaroni and cheese, and peanut butter and jelly.  J-pizza
15. Last movie you watched? Cinderella III
16. Favorite Day of the Year? A-of this year?....the day that Mady and Clark (her cousins) are coming over (in a couple weeks....she obviously has high expectations.) 
17. What do you do to vent anger? A-I take a deep breath sometimes. Josie is chiming in that she likes to have a party when she's really angry.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? A-my blanky
19. What is your favorite season? A-spring
20. Hugs or kisses? A-both
21. Cherry or Blueberry? A-Cherry
25. What happened to....? A-Emery (my white poodle)
26. When was the last time you cried? A-yesterday when Mommy made me go to my room
27. What is on the floor of your closet? A-I don't have a closet. J-a tub with clothes in it
30. Favorite smells? A-mommy's garden, roses, laundry fresh out of the washing machine. J-my blanky when it comes out of the washing machine
31. Who inspires you? A-Nadia, cuz she has fun little chicks and she can do tricks and climb trees good. And she can do almost anythng. Ditto for Josie.
32. What are you afraid of? A-rattlesnakes, King Cobras, bears and wild cats.....and when Daddy scares me J-when Daddy does cannonballs and he doesn't tell me, lions and tigers and bears and the dark
33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese (for both)
34. My favorite car? A-the one I saw on a commercial with flowers on the outside and like a camper on the inside...and it was bright pink
35. Favorite kind of cat? A-kittens
38. Favorite day of the week? A-Saturday....no school, no church, no Hartley, no swimming lessons
40. Do you think you're funny? A-yes, cuz I always make weird faces and I do funny tricks

No comments: