Saturday, June 14, 2008

Daddy photos

HELP! I finished a post I started long ago for Father's Day.....I know.....the Queen of Procrastination starting something weeks before absolute necessity demands it!? You'd think it would be a masterpiece with all that time to work on it. Well, not so much. And you'll have to scroll down to May 21st when I started it, 'cuz I can't figure out how to change the posting date. There's gotta be a way, right? Well, I might as well post some more pictures to snag someone into reading my cry for help.........

Workday picnic at the Rose Garden

Playing with his girls

Putting up the tent

Hiking at Amnicon

North Shore

Addie's first day of 1st grade

Hike at Hartley

2 comments:

Kim said...

I get so frustrated with blogger sometime! Adorable pictures. I'm glad your dad pointed me in your direction.

~Your Cousin Kim

The Three 22nds said...

Pull it up like you are going to edit it. Then look for the little blue "post options" in the lower left. Click on that and it will pull up a date changing place. I posted my fathers day post today but was able to change the date to yesterday.