Monday, August 18, 2008

An Interview: Unedited and Uncut

So I stole these questions from Heather of the EO's blog who took them from someone else's blog who prolly borrowed them from someone else's. You know how it goes. And for the record, I asked each of the girls (except Gwen, of course) separately so as to get their most honest responses.

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
E- Close your eyes and go to sleep.
J- I love you.
A- Clean up your room.

2. What makes mom happy?
E- When we color a picture for you.
J- When I be good.
A- When I'm taking care of Gwen.

3. What makes mom sad?
E- When we don't color a picture for you.
J- When I'm being mean.
A- When everybody is fighting.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
E- When she sings silly songs.
J- Be silly.
A- When you do that accent song (Fried Ham....which I just did for the first time this morning)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
E- Like this (points to self).
J- Little.
A- Little.


6. How old is your mom?
E- I dunno.
J- 23
A- 32
correct answer: 31

7. How tall is your mom?
E- That tall (points to me).
J- Really tall.
A- 8 of my clear kid rulers tall (after measuring with her hands).

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
E- Make cookies.
J- Go on dates with me.
A- Have Nadia over. (FYI...Nadia is a really sweet girl who slept over this weekend. The girls NEVER fight when she is here:)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
E- I dunno.
J- I dunno.
A- This is a really hard one......watch movies when I'm in bed? (I am never not around them.)

10. What is your mom really good at? 
E- Making cookies.
J- Drawing pictures.
A- Singing

11. What is your mom not very good at?
E- Coloring pictures.
J- Grilling and making fires (boy jobs:)
A- Acting like a kid and fighting and crying. (phew!)

12. What does your mom do for her job?
E- Dishes.
J- Cleaning the house.
A- You don't have a job!

13. What is mom's favorite food?
E- Peanut Butter and Jelly (she got the PB right anyway)
J- Pizza
A- Roast and steak. (not so much)

14. What makes you proud of your mom?
E- When you make pictures for me.
J- When she cleans the house.
A- When you warn daddy that he's gonna run into something....cuz I don't wanna crash. (tee hee)

15. What do you and your mom do together?
E- Play outside and stuff and make cookies together.
J-  Go on dates.
A- Dates.

16. How are you and your mom the same?
E- I dunno.
J- Are you tan? Cuz I'm tan too!
A- We both like shabby chic stuff and pretty old stuff (this from the girl who could pick out "shabby chic" in a store at the age of 2!)

17. How are you and your mom different?
E- Not the same hair.
J- Our hair.
A- You have red hair. I don't.

18. How do you know your mom loves you?
E- Cuz you say I.......love.......you! (with actions)
J- Because you love me! (giggle)
A- Cuz you always say you do.


4 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

LOVE it. Fun huh?
It would be fun to do every few years to see how the answers change.
I love the "how tall is your mom" and how A said "8 of my clear kid rulers tall" SO great!

Sabrina said...

They are so cute! Love Addie's Shabby Chic answer! Funny, but i just found a picture i took of her when she was really little. So adorable!

Nikki said...

Very cute! I might have to try that. I'm curious and little nervous about what my kids would say.

LisAway said...

You're not good at acting like a kid and fighting and crying? What kind of a mother ARE you? :) This is so cute. Great answers. I did this with my kids too. Love it.