1. What is something your mom always says to you?
E- Close your eyes and go to sleep.
J- I love you.
A- Clean up your room.
2. What makes mom happy?
E- When we color a picture for you.
J- When I be good.
A- When I'm taking care of Gwen.
3. What makes mom sad?
E- When we don't color a picture for you.
J- When I'm being mean.
A- When everybody is fighting.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
E- When she sings silly songs.
J- Be silly.
A- When you do that accent song (Fried Ham....which I just did for the first time this morning)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
E- Like this (points to self).
6. How old is your mom?
E- I dunno.
correct answer: 31
7. How tall is your mom?
E- That tall (points to me).
J- Really tall.
A- 8 of my clear kid rulers tall (after measuring with her hands).
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
E- Make cookies.
J- Go on dates with me.
A- Have Nadia over. (FYI...Nadia is a really sweet girl who slept over this weekend. The girls NEVER fight when she is here:)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
E- I dunno.
J- I dunno.
A- This is a really hard one......watch movies when I'm in bed? (I am never not around them.)
10. What is your mom really good at?
E- Making cookies.
J- Drawing pictures.
11. What is your mom not very good at?
E- Coloring pictures.
J- Grilling and making fires (boy jobs:)
A- Acting like a kid and fighting and crying. (phew!)
12. What does your mom do for her job?
J- Cleaning the house.
A- You don't have a job!
13. What is mom's favorite food?
E- Peanut Butter and Jelly (she got the PB right anyway)
A- Roast and steak. (not so much)
14. What makes you proud of your mom?
E- When you make pictures for me.
J- When she cleans the house.
A- When you warn daddy that he's gonna run into something....cuz I don't wanna crash. (tee hee)
15. What do you and your mom do together?
E- Play outside and stuff and make cookies together.
J- Go on dates.
16. How are you and your mom the same?
E- I dunno.
J- Are you tan? Cuz I'm tan too!
A- We both like shabby chic stuff and pretty old stuff (this from the girl who could pick out "shabby chic" in a store at the age of 2!)
17. How are you and your mom different?
E- Not the same hair.
J- Our hair.
A- You have red hair. I don't.
18. How do you know your mom loves you?
E- Cuz you say I.......love.......you! (with actions)
J- Because you love me! (giggle)
A- Cuz you always say you do.