Sunday, September 19, 2010

trespassing

So, yeah.
I forced the girls to trespass on some farmland today.
Just the edge of the land.
But apparently trespassing is a slippery slope to hell
because then they stole.
Five soybeans to be exact.

In our defense,
the sky was a beautiful "pewter."
Steve told me that's what color it was
because he thinks I am colorblind.
The fields were gold.
And I just happened to have my camera in the car.






I have always loved fall,
but fall in the country is even more magical.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Now Monsanto can really come after you!

Fall is much more magical in the country. We had a great horned owl on our wind guage pole much to Paul's chagrin and everyone else's delight. Oh, and as I was picking tomatoes in the garden I found some very fresh deer scat right in/on one of my plants. Oh, and don't get me started on the corn worms - ew!

This weather rocks though!

The Clutters said...

Your girls always look so happy and content. Such a wonderful sight to see!

Sabrina said...

I love the Fall! Apple Orchard next weekend!!