Friday, October 8, 2010

5 dollars and 15 minutes


Remember this cabinet I got for a steal a couple years back?
$25 if I would also take the shelf full of those vintage brass pulls
that we ended up using on our new entertainment dresser?
Remember how mad Steve was that I bought not one
but two pieces of furniture that day?
It was ugly.
But I know something great when I see it
and am learning to stand up to the Scrooge that is Steve.
(love ya babe!)

Well, that wrapping paper I used to line the glass doors got ripped awhile back
and I was ready for a change.....
something a little punchier to brighten up our drab walls.
So today, with a new role of wrapping paper from Target
and a little double sided tape (gotta love it!)
I gave my favorite piece of furniture a little makeover.




And now I think I need a piece of bright yellow furniture
to bring out the little yellow leaves in the paper......

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Ohhhhhh, you KNOW I love a good, (and cheap) furniture makeover!!! Well done, Julie.

Sabrina said...

I love the new makeover!! There are so many awesome wrapping papers and wallpapers out there now you could change it up all the time! Total transformation!