Tuesday, May 24, 2011

more GweNIV translations

I tried to convince Addie to try out for a community theater production of
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat.
"Tried to convince" really means I bribed her with $100.
What can I say, I am an encourager.
I also tried to convince Steve to try out
(there are lots of male parts characters)
for the part of Pharoah, who sings like Elvis,
Steve's fave.
Gwen overheard me talking to him on the phone
as I told him the part had his "name all over it."
Once I had hung up, she asked,
"Does is say 'Daddy, Daddy, Daddy' 
or 'Steve, Steve, Steve'?"


Gwen: Mommy, what's your favorite color?
Me: Oh, it depends on the day.
Gwen: What day is today?
Me: Saturday.
Gwen: What is your favorite color on Saturday?


Gwen about to cut off lots of her thick beautiful hair.
I just couldn't keep up.


*Sigh*
My baby girl will be five this week:(



1 comment:

Tonya said...

Clever post title :-) and I like the Gwen stories. Can't believe she's five now...