Tuesday, March 23, 2010

just what the doctor ordered


OK. So they really haven't napped in awhile. We unfortunately got out of the routine right around the time that I got busy with packing and The Move. But now with the time change I can no longer get away with putting them to bed at 7:00 and the days can seem really long. So when the morning started off with multiple whiney "what can I do?"s and "what can I have?"s, I knew it would be a day for naps. And how convenient, cuz I really wanted to show you this darling patchwork quilt I found at the local antique store! Well actually, the extremely helpful older gentlemen working there found it for me in the back in an old claw foot tub. Wow! It didn't take him long to get my style! Now to replace the old bunchy batting.

Happy Napping!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Awesome quilt, nice find!!!!

I still have my "S" duvet too! Not on anything at the moment, but how could i give it up? I'll probably use it on my patio this summer... or for lying in the grass.... ahhhhh......