Cuz I'm kinda quick like that. And what I might lack in speed I more than make up for with my dodging and weaving and talking in circles skills.
Phew! Just when I was about to give up blogging entirely due to technical difficulties and lack of inspiration, fabulous and famous Heather of the EO tagged me with a fun post idea. Now if only I could figure out how to post the rules........
So here are 7 interesting/quirky facts about ME.
- I bite my nails. But I don't really have any nails to bite. Last night I was so nervous watching the presidential debate that I exposed some actual nail bed.
- I am awesome and super speedy when it comes to taking multiple choice tests. I think I have a special gift where the right answer just jumps off the page at me. Add this to my uber-competitive streak and I am sure to have broken time and score records for gross anatomy finals and OT boards exams. This may sound braggish, but keep in mind, I am not claiming to be smart, merely a good test taker.
- Speaking of multiple choice, I need to have multiple choices when it comes to my personal hygiene. Friends often make fun of the 23 bottles of body wash, shampoo, and conditioner I keep in my shower, but hey, some days I want a deep tingly scalp cleaning, some days I want folks to see their reflections in my ever so shiny locks, and other days I just really want to smell like a large brown tropical fruit.
- I'm pretty sure I have the opposite of body dysmorphic disorder. You know when the skinny girl looks in the mirror and only sees fat? I have the blissfully ignorant condition where the fat girl looks in the mirror and sees nothing but the pinnacle of beauty and fitness. Ok. Maybe I don't have a whole full blown case of reverse body dysmorphic disorder. But my body image is entirely too high considering the 50 pounds I've gained since getting married....... Just don't show me a picture of myself or I'll immediately plummet into the depths of despair and closet peanut butter consumption.
- I am absolutely anal when it comes to loading the dishwasher and folding clothes. Basically, no matter how helpful a person has tried to be, I HAVE to do it over. MY way! And yet, my home as a whole looks like the aftermath of hurricane Ike 73% of the time.
- I floss about 4 times a day. I also regularly dream that all my teeth are loose and on the verge of falling out. Oh, and I don't trust dentists. And in some sick way, I'm looking forward to the perfect smile that, in my case, only a pair of dentures can provide.
- I don't know if I'm lazy or just lacking fine motor skills, but this is what my nails look like after I paint them. Then I simply take a bath to scrub off the excess. Oh, and those growths on the medial sides of my feet........calluses. At least as far as I know, just calluses.
And now, Tag! You're it Rachel on the Range. And Tag! You're it Billi with your Babbling. And Tag! You're it Pudgy the Skinny. And Tag! You're it Pudgy's sister Kristi. And Tag! You're it you mini van coveting cuz. I'm totally not following the rules and tagging 7 people because hey, I don't do rules.