Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A party of NINE

Today my baby girl turned 9. Wow!
Nine? Can that really be?
Saturday we had a party that just happened to include 9 of us.
Our family of 6 plus three friends.
The weather was perfect.
They all got along and entertained themselves easily.
Addie got a Best Friends picture frame from one of the girls.
How blessed she is to already have such wonderful friends:)

The kids have found a way to use my $1 ladder until Daddy builds them a tree house.

They're off, chasing yet another clue in the scavenger hunt for goody bags.

Happy Birthday Addie!
We love you bunches and are incredibly proud of you!


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Addie!! You keep getting older and I keep getting younger! I love it! :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Addie! Nine, wow!
I hope you're having a beautiful birthday.