1. I can't resist pinching a naked baby/toddler butt.
2. I thoroughly enjoy a good Q-tip.
3. I'm a sucker for anything shabby or vintage......and if it's vintage green.....I'm hopeless.
4. I am somehow related to Sammy Davis Jr.
5. I always pictured myself having 4 boys.
6. My four girlies are totally obsessed with Kung Fu......thanks to the movie.
7. I was a tomboy and frequently heard "That's so unbecoming of a young lady!".
8. If I had the money and the body, I would wear feminine vintage dresses everyday.
9. I have a fake tooth thanks to Rachel and an incident with a basketball.
10. My hands are currently black and blue after playing volleyball with a rock. Apparently I don't know how to hit the ball properly.
11. I wanted to play the clarinet when I was younger, but I had huge buck teeth so my parents made me play the trumpet to help push them back in my mouth.
12. I like to use big medical words because it makes me feel a little better about paying my school loans.
13. I would rather play racquetball than do just about anything else.
14. I can hambone. But I don't know how to spell it:( ??
15. I don't see any point in cleaning the house unless we're having company.
16. I love to have company.
17. I am a bargain hunter.......last deals I snagged were LOTS of fruit/jello cups at 4/.25 :)
18. I would rather have Steve bring me a dozen lotto tickets than a dozen roses.
19. I eloped and highly recommend it.
20. I never buy anything from infomercials.
21. I once bought Hip Hop Abs from an infomercial.
22. I wish I was a hip hop dancer.
23. I wish I was an OB nurse.
24. I wish I was a back-up singer for Jason Mraz.
25. Even though I "wish" to be things I am not, I absolutely love my life!
26. I have a celebrity crush on Jon Cusack.
27. When I play poker I answer to "shooter" or "Jaymoney."
28. I was once chased by a buffalo. For realio!
29. I can juggle.
30. I finished a marathon. I suppose for the sake of integrity I should mention it was an in-line marathon.
31. When I was a kid I shaved my arms with my mom's razor. Now I have hairy arms:(
32. Cooked carrots make me gag.
33. I have to fight the urge to pluck Josie's eyebrows.
34. I love magazines, but I rarely read them. I just look at the pretty pictures.
35. When I was little I wanted to be a mom and a singer "better than Sandi Patti."
36. I can't get thru a day without singing to my girlies in my loud obnoxious old lady opera voice.
37. I love to listen to "naughty" secular radio while running errands by myself.
38. I was once called "the Rachel Ray of Duluth."
39. I was once called a "red-headed rutabaga" by a boy on my bus.
40. I have not mastered the "squat and pee."
41. I bite my nails.
42. I'm a picker/peeler. "Oh give me your scabs......your burned and peeling backsides....."
43. I am the queen of coupons.
44. I just inherited a sewing machine.
45. I don't know how to sew.
46. I dream of sewing beautiful slipcovers for all my crusty furniture.
47. I don't have pierced ears.
48. I almost never wear jewelry other than my wedding ring.
49. If I had a son I would buzz his hair so I could rub his prickly head.
50. I often visit Cath Kidston's online store and fill my "cart" with items I would love to buy, but I never check out.
51. I have two brothers.....one 2 years older, one 2 years younger.
52. My first job was a paper route. With my brother.
53. I got a job at McDonalds before I was legally old enough. With my brother.
54. I worked at a hardware store. Where my brother had worked.
55. I once flipped a 6'2 hardware store coworker over my back to demonstrate my self defense skills. He didn't think I could.
56. I love banana Laffy Taffy and would eat it and read the jokes with my friend Rachel as we priced the greasy nuts and bolts at the hardware store.
57. I worked as a homemaker/companion for the elderly. Without my brother......
58. Until the son of a client exposed himself to me in her basement. I quit.
59. I worked at a dude ranch just outside the Rocky Mountains one summer. I was a maid/waitress/dishwasher/hog-slopper/entertainer.
60. As a waitress I was responsible for breakfast entertainment which involved juggling eggs over someone's head while singing You Are My Sunshine.
61. I know how to dance the Texas Pretzel.
62. I absolutely love dark rainy days.
60. I've always named my cars.....Nigel the Mustang, Mogley the Omni, Crusty the Tempo.....
61. I HATE opening gifts in front of people.
62. I can recite several Dr. Seuss books by heart.
63. I love Mystery Science Theater 2000/3000. My kind of humor.
64. I never had an epidural.
65. My 4th child was 11 pounds.
66. I can't sleep without my body pillow.
67. I don't enjoy talking on the phone.
68. I worked in the admissions office of my college making phone calls to recruit new students.
69. I don't have pets, but I have names picked out for them.....Granby, Hartley, Pinckney, and Mrs. Bissell.
70. I am a night owl.
71. I love knee highs.
72. I adore garage sales.
73. I have been collecting old children's books and magazines for some kind of project. I don't know what yet.
74. I collect letters......scrabble letters, old word game letters....old letter stamps.....
75. I am anal about how my laundry is folded.
76. I am a super speedy test taker.
77. I can be very impatient.....working on it.
78. I took an E.M.T. class in high school.
79. My team of 4 took 3rd place in the state First Responder competition.
80. I was a certified CPR instructor.
81. Listing 100 things is harder than I thought it would be and I feel like I'm bragging.
82. If our mighty oak ever falls down I will cry and then sell the house.
83. My room is always a mess.
84. I have entered contests in attempts to win a bedroom makeover.
85. I have a hard time finishing the things I start.
86. I hate being the center of attention.
87. I dream of being a talented photographer.
88. I took chemistry twice.
89. I dissected a human.
90. I love to plan parties.
91. I have a hard time enjoying a date knowing that the longer we're out the more $ we'll pay the babysitter.
92. I got married in a bridesmaid dress with rings bought for a quarter from a machine.
93. I brush my teeth too hard and too long.
94. After graduating I got a job as an OT teaching life skills to boys who had been abused and neglected.
95. Steve and I got pregnant shortly after I started that job and I spent much of my time there cleaning my own projectile vomit from the bathroom walls.
96. I fell in [parental] love with a 15 year old boy who lived there and spent a lot of time thinking about adopting him. Alas....the small age difference was an issue.
97. I love softball.
98. I have very little depth perception.
99. I failed my first drivers test.
100. I am unable to end my love affair with peanut butter.